last blog


Hello everyone, today is the last blog of the class, I must confess that I really like English, but I do not understand much, I fin it hard to speak and write, when I write it always takes me a lot time, I helpies my classmates and the wordreference dictionary, I find it easier to read, although I still need a lot of vocabulary and when it comes to audios, I feel that I'm  at understanding them but I feel like I'm a rookie and I difficults to follow the audios, they are a bit quick and I can not recognize the words, I know that everything is pure practice and I hope to one day hear read and write without any problem.

I always think that to improve in English I should take a course outside the university, I imagine that I would have more time to practice it and start from the basics to understand everything with better clarity, since I feel that two days of classes composed of one hour and a half is not enough to understand everything that I must understand and apply.
already at this time of year I do not think I can understand and do everything that I have to do in the final test, but I will try, although I know it will was very difficult for me to get a blue in the final test. I am realistic and that will costs me much more than in classes and of course it is an activity that I must do without help, that which is a triple more difficult, because will i be alone and without support,

well that's it, I hope they all get good results and those who do not, nothing to do, hahaha goodbye.

Comentarios

  1. yes, twice time in the week are not enough ! personally I will be very happy having more hours of english or others languages in the week

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you have good results in this last semester of English, You can do it!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*