" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

Hello everyone, today I will tell you some places  that I  visited by Chile.

well, I  there have not been many places visited, but this places  for me have been very nice and beauty.I will first tell they about:

Ignao - Pitriuco is the 14th Region of Los Ríos and is Province of  Lago Ranco. In this sector it is where my paternal grandmother lives, in its beautiful green grounds, surrounded by pure field, it is very pleasing to be there, one descans and enjoys the family, is when you have the opportunity to see your cousins ​​and uncles all summer. Also in this place there are many places to know as rivers, natural lookouts, it is a charm to be in those places
here I leave some photos.


La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

La imagen puede contener: césped, exterior y naturaleza
La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo, exteriorLa imagen puede contener: cielo, nube, árbol, exterior y naturaleza


La imagen puede contener: cielo, césped, árbol, exterior y naturalezaLa imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sentadas, exterior, agua y naturalezaLa imagen puede contener: exterior y agua

Also this lake ranco, this is very nearby of pitriuco, but this one although it is in the field is a still is a town, which every year that passes in the summer arrives much more tourist, here there is a lake very rich to bathe, with craft fairs restaurants, play, stroll in boat  and local fast food.  Besides there is many activity during the summer for he village and  tourist.





















Now i will make other places to the north of chile.I do not know so much northern places,  but there are sectors that if like tongoy, a beach located before coquimbo. this  there is a very quiet and small town, when I was go that place I liked it a lot because I always had breakfast whit overlooking the beach whit my mother an brother.has a very nice beach, I remember it with crystalline sea and soft white sand.
Resultado de imagen para tongoy









La imagen puede contener: exterior y naturaleza

The other sector is the camping of my aunt ximena, it is called dark harbor, it is before the first toll to la serena, passing to padre hurtado on the road, it is a place to go to relax, to be in family , in couple or simply alone, all natural with a view to the sea with natural pools since it is surrounded by rocks, it is not a sandy beach I invite you to look for more, I go from time to time with my family. You can see cacti, animals and a spectacular sky.
La imagen puede contener: océano, cielo, exterior, naturaleza y agua

 La imagen puede contener: cielo, montaña, océano, planta, exterior y naturalezaLa imagen puede contener: cielo, océano, nube, exterior, naturaleza y agua
Good and finally I could advise you to go to viña del mar one day very early to walk, more that to go to the center, to enjoy a day of the beach and if they they bored can go to a mall there , hahaha ... And to the center of the city that has many stores of food, drinks and insurance other things more.

I hope you have enjoyed a couple of these beautiful places offered by chile, regards. Bye!!




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*