* After My Studies *

Hi everyone, I'm going to talk to day on something that I would like to study after my current career.

Well, I would like study a little of bartender, i think it would be entertaining and interesting.
there are countries that focus on delivering very well every knowledge required for this type of career, since it is not only to arrive and to combine.





That is why I would like to go to learn from this outside, because of what is known have more opportunities and importance. If you study this you will learn to do much more than ordinary drinks, you will know how to measure alcohol. make cocktails, etc.

Also, one could know many places with this job, know different cultures, climates, countries, people. It serves a lot to enjoy and share with people.although it is necessary to emphasize that this work is not easy, but little by little they are created abilities, tricks and like all type of studies or work can be attained through the practice.
Is not it emocionante to think about this, would be entertaining, i could work in bars and well as events. Encounter very entertaining study this topic, I hope you all too.


Well I hope you liked them and I invite you to investigate about this, that they are well, bye.

 






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*