*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*

Hello everyone, today is already Friday 13th and I will tell you about which animal I would like to be.

Well maybe you do not imagine what animal I would like to be but if I start thinking, today I would say that it would be a great and beautiful panda bear, jajaja, are so adorable and fluffy. Although we do not think they are very good at climbing, let me tell you that if they are. They are also very playful. It likes to eat fruits, its food more known is the bamboo, a plant that serves to for: eat, constructions and medicinally or among other things

when I talk about them, I always remember the film “kun-Fu Panda Three", it's very good, they have noticed that they are all different even if they look the same, some slothful others very active and full of energy, other artists and in love, or only one who makes arts martial, how funny to see them that way, ancestral and full of a whole although they look adorable and normal. I love that they big and Hairy.  They should watch videos of them, there are some very funny, they would love them with the life and here I share a photo of these lovely pandas.
That have a good day, bye.


 


Do not forget to watch them by videos…….

Comentarios


  1. Those animals are beautiful! but they do not feed very well, bamboo has very low calories and should eat a lot!
    I learned that in the documentary planet earth

    ResponderBorrar
  2. if they did not grow so much it would be nice to have one at home as a pet, they would give a lot of love

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"