WHICH COUNTRY WOULD I LIKE TO TRAVEL



My  first blog is about which country i want to visit. the country that i would like visit is spain.
Because is the city of madrid which interests me to know, it's a beautiful city to go out with my boyfriend, madrid offers countless places to visit such as entertainment and historical places.
one of the places that I would like to visit is La Puerta de Alcalá is one of the most emblematic monuments of Madrid. It is located at the beginning of Calle Alcalá, in Plaza de la Independencia, its architecture makes it an honor to its ancient recognition as one of the five doors that gave access to the Villa de Madrid.
       
                                                             "LA PUERTA DE ALCALÁ"

               

                                                 Resultado de imagen para puerta alcala madrid


What I like most about this monument is its old architecture, gives a certain touch to the city and is so striking for tourists as for me.

Traveling to spain, to the capital madrid is rather a great dream that I have with the great interest of knowing and learning of new cultures, managing to keep memories and adventures in my life like any other person is to live the experience of traveling and growing along the way.

                                                 "PARQUE DEL RETIRO"

                                         Resultado de imagen para parque del retiro madrid fotos
 "THIS IMAGE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARKS FULL OF ARTISTIC AND FAMILY    ACTIVITIES."

As you can see, there are very beautiful monuments to know.


Comentarios

  1. The architectureof Europe is very pretty. I hope you can go soon and enjoy the wonders os Spain.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would go to Spain only because his native language is not English (I am very bad speaking english hahaha)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

What would my future look like?

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*