BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE

                             Resultado de imagen para lady gaga chile 2012


The best concert of mi life  was Lady Gaga's... I remember that day I wake up at 5:00 a.m. to go to the national stadium when we arrived whit my friend there was a big row but we were in a good place, that day it was so hot that I got a great tan, it was impossible not to burn that day the sun was very strong, to be able to freshen up outside the stadium we had to buy a lot of liquid, It was long but fun waiting to enter the concert in end we entered as at 6:00 pm.
La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, calzado e interior

The most amazing of that day was the staging and his great costumes, it was awesome to see a castle on the scene with so luminosity and its clothing,  was different types of fabrics and material, everything had a detail in particular was very great
that was the best day of my life and the best money spent


La imagen puede contener: noche y exteriorLa imagen puede contener: noche y exterior

Comentarios

  1. Wooow! I didn't want to go because I do not like Lady Gaga but now I regret. I think it was a great show. Xoxo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

What would my future look like?

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*