What would my future look like?

well, I'm not a fortune teller and I do not have my life done so... I do not know very well how my future will be, but I cant tell you how I wish it was.
I would like to end my licensee career in arts whit mention in dance.

I want to dedicate several years to pedagogy in dance and i dance a lot, but  my body obviously will be exhausted and when you no longer have the same conditions I will have to be sincere and retire. but not only do I want to do dance but I want to have other knowledge such as hairdressing and facial beauty, I like all this and it would be interesting to combine them both, I would have a bigger income and i would really enjoy of my life.

well, not only this for me is important, also I would like to form my family and have a stable home that be is mine and can enjoy it at all times until I grow old.

well,  but I really want to live the day to day and maybe later things are given in a different way, who knows maybe life will give us something different, not all is insured, but we have to go forward with  energy and emotion to achieve our dreams and purposes .


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*