.My plans for my summer vacation.

Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my plans for this summer vacation 2018.

In this vacation in january I pretend to go out with some place with my friends, it is not concretized, but it would be very entertaining, since this month is when I am always at home. Maybe go to the beach or to a campsite, any of these two options fascinates me.

Then in the month of February I will go with my boyfriend and maybe my mother to the country my dad and my brother so far they will not go for studies and other things.We really want to go on vacation with my boyfriend, even if we only go south, we will go to see my grandma who loves my ismael boyfriend, I can say that they get along very well.
La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, interior                    La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo, primer plano e interior
We have collected money to costear our outings over there, because about eight kilometers from my grandmother's house is the village lago ranco, where there are games, celebrations with food restaurants and among other things during the month of February, then we want to be prepared for all. Me and my boyfriend  want to take a gift to my grandmother to pamper her and thank her for the days she will receive us at home. clearly we are not the only ones who go, my uncles and cousins ​​always go, the house is full, but we had a great time together and we always contribute with what we can both in the food and in the accounts.
it's nice to go south, it's something that renews you, makes me feel good.It is a good place to go on vacation and rest, you can also meet new landscapes, rivers, make chicha, roasted stick. we always go for a walk and swim to rivers and lakes, to know the divine nature of our beloved south.

Here I share some photos.
La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, exteriorLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo, exteriorLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, árbol, exterior y naturaleza La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, cielo, césped, exterior y naturaleza

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*