food

Hello everyone, to day I will comment on my favorite food dishes. well, I really like cooking, it really makes me feel very calm and happy. I do not get angry if they ask me to cook. I like to cook of everything, how the dishes for lunch or something sweet for the afternoon of the day. 

One of my favorite dishes is the lasagna, I love the pasta and its particular combination of flavors with red and white sauce and whit rich vegetables and how not to name the cheese, a good amount to give the touch, there is not lasagna without cheese, you have to be very careful before you put it in the oven.

-you have to have a kilo of meat to combine with the tomato sauce

- Then you can add vegetables, which are of your preference

- so well white sauce, to prepare the white sauce should do the following: with a spoonful of melted butter and adding the flour to generate a thick mass, to which you add milk to increase and thicken not forget a flicker of salt. This is done over a low heat and a few good minutes to cook it well.
cheese is needed to cover the lasagna

-after all this you should just throw the lasagna with all its ingredients with the sheets of dampened pasta and cover them completely for a better quote leave about 20 minutes and it's ready.




The other thing that I love is:
it's the lemon pie, I love to eat this pie. This dessert was one of those that taught me how to cook my mother, although over the years I forgot, so when I returned to cook I had that see in internet to do this recipe and I will tell them that I stay very rich, I would comment as is done but I do not remember right now but better this way, 
maybe they will cheer up in look for it.  who knows maybe they'll get a rich afternoon with a lemon pie. They will not regret it, it is very delicious  cook it, and  it is very fast to make.


good bye. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

What would my future look like?

" PLACES YOU SHOULD KNOW"

*-* ..WHAT ANIMAL WOULD BE.. *-*